Mesaieed Petrochemical Holding , a unit of state-owned Qatar Petroleum raised QR3.2 billion ( $880 million ) in the Qatari stock market's first initial public offer (IPO) of shares since 2010, according to the parent firm. All 323.19 million shares offered, amounting to 25.725 per cent of Mesaieed Petrochemical, were sold and demand was strong, Qatar Petroleum said, adding that the stock would start trading on the market this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign