In the CIS region, smartphones are storming the market, and
Looking at numbers from the Opera servers, more than 47% of Russian users of Opera browsers on mobile platforms are on smartphones. This is significantly higher than the global average of Opera mobile browser products on smartphones, which is 39%, putting Russian users in a solid position of the global smartphone adoption race.
The increase in smartphone numbers in the Russian region is shown both in the compression-based Opera Mini browser for all mobile phones, as well as the full-fledged Opera for Android browser. In
As for platform popularity, anonymous and aggregated numbers from the Opera Mini servers show that the Android platform is the smartphone leader, but Apple iOS is also on the increase in
Opera products enable more than 350 million internet consumers worldwide to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, no matter what device, network or location. In turn, we help advertisers reach the audiences that build value for their businesses. Opera also delivers products and services to more than 120 mobile operators around the world, enabling them to provide a faster, more economical and better network experience to their subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend