The Lockheed Martin Corp. board of directors has authorized a first quarter 2014 dividend of $1.33 per share. In a release on January 23 , the Company noted that the dividend is payable on March 28 , to holders of record as of the close of business on March 3 . Headquartered in Bethesda, Md. , Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company. More information: www.lockheedmartin.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party