Kroll Factual Data Inc. , a provider of risk mitigation and third party verification services to mortgage lenders, banks, and credit unions, announced that Jay Giesen has joined the company as SVP, sales. According to a release, based in Loveland, Colo. , Giesen will lead the company's sales force in all national and regional efforts focusing on penetrating key strategic accounts as well as increasing both customer acquisition and retention. Giesen most recently served as president of Sigue Global Services, Ltd. , a provider of money transfer services worldwide. Giesen will report to Kroll Factual Data president, Rod Bazzani . "With his wealth of senior level management experience and proven track record of success, I am confident Jay will be a great addition to the Kroll Factual Data team," said Bazzani. In addition to Giesen, Kroll Factual Data also announced the hiring of three key sales positions: Katherine "Kitty" Derose as senior strategic account executive; John Thomas , senior strategic account executive; and Andrew Mapes , senior account executive. "The additions of Kitty, John, and Andrew to our sales force upgrades what is already a talented group," said Bazzani. More Information: krollfactualdata.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO