In a statement released on 1 February 2014 , HE the Governor of the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK), Dr Mohammad Y. Al-Hashel , announced the implementation of Basel III capital adequacy standard by Kuwaiti banks. The CBK is raising the minimum capital adequacy ratio requirement for Kuwaiti banks from 12 per cent in two stages: to 12.5 per cent in 2015 and to 13 per cent by 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March