"We're enthusiastic about the opportunity to drive a significant shift in the ERP market whereby our combined ERP and SRP expertise will deliver a much improved customer experience when purchasing complex engineered-to-order products," said Salton.
Both companies expressed a growing demand from small and mid-size manufacturers to add value by enabling greater customization—a key focus of the partnership.
"Our partnership with abas-
He explained that the partnership supports increased market demand for greater front-end (sales) and back-end (manufacturing) integration. This integration will improve the efficiency and accuracy of the design and specification process while enabling planning and manufacturing to maintain the highest quality standards.
Simplifying the complexity of selling and manufacturing configurable products:
Atlatl SRP software integrates engineering rules, parts masters and pricing information into an innovative 3D, virtualized interface. Using a laptop or gestures on an iPad®, sale reps render a 360 degree simulation of the product configuration as it will appear in the customer's native system. A quote, complete with engineering drawings and bill of materials, can be issued.
Atlatl SRP solutions represent a paradigm shift in the way companies can interact with customers and prospects. Real time interactions— from CRM and configurations to quoting and creating bills of material—accelerate delivery performance. Deep integration into abas ERP gives the customer an end-to end solution that includes MRP, scheduling, procurement management, inventory, service and complete financials. It is a total solution for configure-to-order, build-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturers.
"Atlatl adds value in the upstream sales and order entry process and abas-
For more information, download the Atlatl SRP Software Guide, The Ultimate Sales Tool. To learn more about Atlatl SRP visit the
Founded in 1980,
For more information about abas-
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/atlatl-abas-partnership/prweb11540627.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict