ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09012014 -
The successful test was conducted by ZTE in partnership with
The latest advance in ZTE's PCE control system has laid solid technology foundations for the smooth evolution of the next-generation SDN optical networks, bringing increased flexibility, openness and efficiency.
ZTE is committed to innovation in intelligent optical network technology to lead the industry in deploying the most advanced solutions globally. Working with the leading operators in the industry, ZTE will promote the increased deployment of optical network applications globally and create more value.
According to 'Q3 2013 Global OTN Market Report' by industry consultancy Ovum, ZTE optical network product rolling market share increased compared to the previous quarter, ranking second globally. ZTE was also ranked No. 2 globally in the OTN segment of the market, according to Ovum.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March