CHICAGO --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ventas, Inc. (NYSE: VTR) (“Ventas” or the “Company”) announced today that it will issue its fourth quarter and year-end 2013 earnings release prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday, February 14, 2014 . A conference call to discuss those earnings will be held the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 9:00 a.m. Central Time ). The dial-in number for the conference call is (877) 474-9506. The participant passcode is “Ventas.” The call will also be webcast live by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at the Company’s website at www.ventasreit.com . A replay of the call will be available at the Company’s website, or by calling (888) 286-8010, passcode 85125582, beginning on February 14, 2014 , at approximately 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time and will remain for 28 days. Ventas, Inc. , an S&P 500 company, is a leading real estate investment trust. Its diverse portfolio of nearly 1,500 assets in 47 states (including the District of Columbia ) and two Canadian provinces consists of seniors housing communities, medical office buildings, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other properties. Through its Lillibridge subsidiary, Ventas provides management, leasing, marketing, facility development and advisory services to highly rated hospitals and health systems throughout the United States . More information about Ventas and Lillibridge can be found at www.ventasreit.com and www.lillibridge.com . Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Ventas, Inc. Ventas, Inc. Lori B. Wittman (877) 4-VENTAS Source: Ventas, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.