This latest release is designed to increase the geographic reach of Allworx products by adding flexibility to its customizable dial plan and improved Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) messaging. Additionally, several web administration improvements have been added, continuing Allworx s reputation for offering the easiest SIP-based phone system in the marketplace to program and manage. The improvements included in the 7.6 release streamline management tasks by providing tailored and specific information in several locations and increasing the flexibility of Automatic Call Distribution queue and agent assignments.
The enhanced external dial plan makes it easier for all users, including international customers, to program the dialing behavior of the Allworx system. To facilitate implementation for all customers, but especially those with multiple locations, dial plans can also be imported and exported by the server, including internal, emergency and external dialing rules.
It has always been our intention to broaden the number of markets where Allworx could be sold, and this latest System Software update is another step in accomplishing that goal, said
Software release 7.6 also incorporates several SIP messaging protocol enhancements to increase the interoperability between Allworx systems and additional SIP service providers. Improvement of the SIP Diversion Header and expansion of SIP P-Asserted-Identity support broadens the options available to customers, allowing them to select from a wider range of service providers with increased reliability.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy