On Monday, a cooperation agreement has been inked between a Turkish defense contractor and the country s state-run air carrier to mutually develop an indigenous electronic warfare system for military planes and helicopters.
Under the deal between
THY said that the teamwork between both the companies will moreover comprise the integration of electronic intelligence and radar systems.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy