In trading on Thursday, music & electronics stores shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 3.4%. Helping drag down the group were shares of VOXX International (VOXX), off about 11.1% and shares of Radioshack (RSH) off about 3.5% on the day. Also lagging the market Thursday are home furnishings & improvement shares, down on the day by about 2.8% as a group, led down by Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), trading lower by about 13.2% and Pier 1 Imports (PIR), trading lower by about 12.3%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards010913&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU