The iShares U.S. Medical Devices ETF (IHI) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Thursday, with over 376,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 72,000. Shares of IHI were up about 0.2% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Thursday were Boston Scientific (BSX), trading off about 0.1% with over 6.6 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Medtronic (MDT), down about 2.1% on volume of over 5.5 million shares. Abiomed (ABMD) is the component faring the best Thursday, higher by about 4.1% on the day, while Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) is lagging other components of the iShares U.S. Medical Devices ETF , trading lower by about 3.7%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401ETFunu010913&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?