SpringBig has announced the integration of a number of new social media and sharing features to their customer loyalty-marketing platform. The new functionality is designed to help merchants using the marketing platform drive greater customer engagement. The new feature allow merchants to:
• Connect their
• Emails that SpringBig merchants send out can include Facebook like and Twitter follow buttons.
• When recipients like and follow merchants can track this data using the integrated reporting tools, including charts, in the Merchant Command Center.
SpringBig is a leading provider of next generation customer loyalty-marketing software. The days of punch cards are long gone, and have been replaced with tablets, customer analytics and communication tools that allow merchants to drive big loyalty without the big price.
Designed to boost customer loyalty, increase revenue and engage customers after they leave your business, SpringBig customers are in love with the system, its ease-of-use and of course, the results.
Founder and CEO,
Founded in 2012, SpringBig is a leading provider of next generation customer loyalty-marketing software for businesses looking to generate greater customer engagement and analytics. With customers across
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11473742.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget