NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Solar Senior Capital Ltd. (NASDAQ: SUNS), today declared a dividend of $0.1175 per share for the month of January 2014 . The dividend will be paid on January 31, 2014 to stockholders of record on January 23, 2014 . The specific tax characteristics will be reported to stockholders on Form 1099 after the end of the calendar year. ABOUT SOLAR SENIOR CAPITAL LTD. Solar Senior Capital Ltd. is a closed-end investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The Company invests primarily in leveraged, middle market companies in the form of senior secured loans. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS Statements included herein may constitute “forward-looking statements,” which relate to future events or our future performance or financial condition. These statements are not guarantees of future performance, condition or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission . Solar Senior Capital Ltd. undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements made herein. Solar Senior Capital Ltd. Investor Relations 646-308-8770 Source: Solar Senior Capital Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March