You can attend this free webinar by clicking here. If you’d like to register for this event (to help us manage capacity), please click here.
Cooper says, “We’ve never had a scarcity of spectrum in the past,” questioning common belief in policy circles. “Technology has always kept up with the increasing needs and most often stayed ahead of these needs. We haven’t exhausted the ability of technology to continue multiplying the available throughput of spectrum and I’m optimistic that increased capacity will outpace increased demand.”
“Leading engineers and top policy people suggest highly different futures for wireless,” says moderator
The webinar series “Marconi Expertise” is an initiative of the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11