The Education Division of the
"We are very happy that our third report continues to generate such great responses and participation from within the industry," said SIIA Vice President of Education
Data in the report was collected directly from 122 service providers and publishers to show a supply-side view of the market not available through traditional customer data collection techniques. This report contains longitudinal data from the three years of the study and shows key trends within the industry.
The survey this year indicated significant growth in all content areas with the exception of a slight decrease in reading and English Language Arts. Testing and assessment was the largest single category, and with over 35% growth in the past year.
"The rapid growth of the testing and assessment market will slow, but remain an important area of investment in school districts and states. Digital assessments and interest in personalized learning contribute to this growing market," said CS4Ed President
For more information visit the SIIA Market Survey Report page: https://webportal.siia.net/Purchase/ProductDetail.aspx?Product_code=B86B2C34-3B64-E311-8781-782BCB1E8569
To access the Executive Summary of the report click here: http://siia.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=4801&Itemid=318
Consulting Services for
TNS 24HariCha-140109-30FurigayJane-4595410 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?