Bath sex toy retailer Lovehoney has reported its profit after tax trebled in the year to March 2013 from Pounds 750,000 to Pounds 2.25 million. Tur nover increased by Pounds 8 million, from Pounds 15.6 million to Pounds 23.6 million, with the Locksbrook Road firm doing well from the launch of its exclusive Fifty Shades of Grey merchandise developed in association with the books' author E L James, pictured.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?