The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Such planar neutron waveguides transform a conventional neutron beam into an extremely narrow but slightly divergent microbeam, which can be used for the investigation of nanostructures with submicron spatial resolution."
For more information on this research see: Experimental Determination of the Neutron Channeling Length in a Planar Waveguide.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California