Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This synthetic approach would bring about more opportunities for flexible preparation of promising layered nanomaterials with tunable thickness for thermoelectric conversion, electrochemical hydrogen storage, and even topological insulators."
For more information on this research see: A solution synthetic route toward Bi2Se3 layered nanostructures with tunable thickness via weakening precursor reactivity. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science, 2013;210(9):1909-1913. Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict