NABLUS, January 9, 2014 (WAFA) – The Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Thursday trading at 548.38 points, down by 0.69 points (0.13%) compared to the last trading session, according to the PEX daily report. A total of 663,056 shares were traded for a value of $1,407,077.41 executed during 204 transactions. Shares of 15 companies were traded. Share price increased in five companies and decreased in six others. The five gainers: PEC by (2.08%), TNB by (0.83%), ISBK by (0.67%), BOP by (0.63%), NIC by (0.58%). Top five decliners: AIG by (-5.88%), JCC by (-3.51%), PRICO by (-1.54%), NCI by (-1.1%), PADICO by (-0.7%). M.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11