Nigerian online deal store, www.rytedeals.com, has claimed that Nigerians, who traded online on its platform, were able to save about N20 million in less than six months. This was achieved through heavy discounts on goods and services purchased on its platform.
The company commenced business on
Explaining how the deals site saved Nigerians N20 million, Managing Director/CEO of the company, Mr.
The figure as at press time, stood at N19,1752, 755. The number of coupons bought by Nigerian online shoppers, are displayed on www.rytedeals.com and can be viewed by shoppers," Alaofin said.
According to him, the deal site has carved a niche for itself by going the dial-a-deal options. Through this strategy, he said, the company has been able to offer more than products to online buyers.
"We are giving organisations and individual service at the best value always. That is what our dial-a-deal programme is all about."
The company promotes its deals online via subscriber-based daily email newsletter through which it has reached several thousands of Nigerians daily with the best value deals. It has strong social media presence and offer offline sales via a strong nationwide agency network.
Daily discounts are promoted by the site and some of the products cover Information Technology (IT) gadgets, health & fitness, food, electronics, clothes, medical services, trainings, events, tours, accessories, cars and properties, according to Alaofin. Nigerians that shop for deals on the site, he said, could dial a phone number to get 'enhanced, convenience service'.
Most Popular Stories
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez