CALGARY, ALBERTA --(Marketwired - Jan. 9, 2014 ) - Niko Resources Ltd. (TSX:NKO) announces that on January 8, 2014 , it received a notice of conversion in accordance with the terms of the amended and restated 7% senior unsecured notes due July 13, 2014 (the "Notes") to convert approximately US$0.25 million of the Notes. The conversion will result in the issuance of 120,904 common shares to a holder of the Notes and the outstanding principal balance of the Notes will be approximately US$8.3 million . FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Niko Resources Ltd. Jake Brace President (403) 262?1020 Niko Resources Ltd. Glen Valk VP Finance & CFO (403) 262?1020 www.nikoresources.com Source: Niko Resources Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March