ENP Newswire - 09 January 2014 Release date- 08012014 - On January 8, 2014 , securities in the amount of GEL 50 000 000 with a maturity of 364-days were sold at the Ministry of Finance Treasury Bill Auction . Four commercial banks participated in the auction. The total demand amounted to GEL 55 000 000. Minimum yield was 4.310%, maximum yield was 5.900% and the weighted average yield was fixed at 4.801%. [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict