The Government of Morocco is said to be in discussion with a group of banks about issuing a Sukuk. The government is said to favour issuing a US dollar Sukuk rather than a domestic currency issue, indicating that the audience for the issue if global. The nation is also aid to be looking to the Euro market for a conventional debt issue. The US dollar swap rate was thought to be too expensive for its planned benchmark of conventional bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence