A workstation is the fastest, most expandable, and most reliable computer available, and HP is a leader in the workstation industry and her workstations set the standard for innovation, performance and reliability. This has helped several professionals world over in exceeding expectations. HP's workstations has also greatly lent a hand in exceeding innovation demands and fuelling innovation in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Education, Financial services, Government, Life sciences, Media, entertainment, and more around the globe.
Manager, HP operations in
With Manifold's vast experience cutting across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies, Manifold has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services cost effectively and on-time to point of need.
The IT Utility provider, Manifold Computers started her operations in 1990 with specialty in Computer Hardware and Consumable wholesale and retailing business.
Manifold Computers re-engineered and launched into end-to-end IT solution including hardware, software, network infrastructure, systems integration and provision of mission-critical IT solutions. She is a major supplier of a range of IT and other service equipments and materials. Manifold Computers has established strong relationships with a huge array of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) one of which is HP.
With a dedicated supply chain team, dedicated freight forwarders and clearing agents, as well as warehousing and stock holding capabilities, Manifold Computers is the supplier of choice to most of the major international oil companies in
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation