Institute of Management Sciences (IM Sciences) is hosting a 5-day long training ( January 6-10, 2014 ) in Peshawar on Financial Management funded by ASP-LUMS for operational executives of GOP . Twenty six GOP operational executives from diverse departments of the country, including PDMA, PESCO, UET, AHAN, UPUP&D, WAPDA, NADRA, Auditor General Office , BUITEMS, HEC, and Finance Department , are participating in this module. Resource persons from both partnering institutes are delivering lectures on broad areas of Financial Management that include Reporting and Analysis, Cost Allocation and Management Frameworks, Budgeting Frameworks, Capital Budgeting Practices, and Governance and Control and Accountability. LUMS has partnered with IM Sciences in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, IBA Karachi, IBA Sukkur for the 5-year USAID. Assessment and Strengthening Program (ASP) is a five year USAID Project responsible for expansion of services in strengthening and training of civil society organizations and employees of Government of Pakistan .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks