KUALA LUMPUR : IJM Corp Bhd has proposed a 20-year sukuk murabahah programme of up to RM3 billion . The programme has been approved by the Securities Commission and the proceeeds will be used for working capital requirements, future investments, capital expenditure, other general corporate purposes, and refinancing of borrowings of the group, it told Bursa Malaysia .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11