CHICAGO (AP) — Grain futures were mixed Thursday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade . Wheat for March delivery was 1.25 lower at 5.8850 a bushel; March corn was 6.50 cent lower at 4.1050 a bushel; March oats were unchanged at $3.7650 a bushel; while March soybeans gained 3.50 cents to 12.7275 a bushel. Beef was higher while pork was lower on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange . February live cattle was .43 cents higher at $1.3695 a pound; March feeder cattle was .65 higher at $1.6920 a pound; February lean hogs lost .65 cent to $.8492 a pound.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4