Arab Finance : GMC GROUP FOR INDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL & FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS denied pumping 200 million pounds for the expansion in 2014. The company said in a statement in response to inquiries from EGX that what was published in the newspapers relevant to this investments is related to another company and do not belong to GMC Group . Source: EGX & Arab Finance editor
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?