TORONTO , Jan. 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Firm Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation ("MIC") (TSX: FC), announced its monthly cash dividend of $0.078 per share (subject to adjustment in the discretion of the board of directors) payable to shareholders of record as follows: Record Date Dividend Payable January 31, 2014 February 17, 2014 February 28, 2014 March 17, 2014 March 31, 2014 April 15, 2014 The MIC, through its Mortgage Banker, Firm Capital Corporation , is a non-bank lender providing residential and commercial short-term bridge and conventional real estate finance, including construction, mezzanine and equity investments. The MIC's investment objective is the preservation of Shareholders' Equity, while providing Shareholders with a stable stream of monthly dividends from investments. The MIC achieves its investment objectives by pursuing a strategy of growth through investments in selected niche markets that are under-serviced by large lending institutions. Lending activities to date continue to develop a diversified mortgage portfolio, producing a stable return to Shareholders. For more information, please visit www.firmcapital.com SOURCE Firm Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?