Daily Automate trades with Mirror Trader and see ideas on other USD crosses -On 12/27, EURUSD traded into the line that extends off of the 2008 and 2011 highs and reversed. On 1/2, price broke below the line that extends off of the 11/7 and 11/21 lows. -The decline is impulsive and price has rebounded from support (1.3547 is the 11/6 high) in what may be the beginning of a minor advance. Expect strength to prove corrective and fail. 1.3745 is of particular interest as resistance. Trading Bias: Flat LEVELS: 1.3440 1.34901.3547 | 1.3656 1.3715 1.3744
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?