eDepoze, LLC has added Freedom Reporting as a reseller partner for its recently released cloud based deposition software. The new selling point will provide better access for attorneys who want to utilize the software that enables paperless deposition and electronic sharing of exhibits.
Freedom Reporting will be selling the software that combines a cloud-based repository with an iPad interface to provide an electronic deposition while still maintaining the benefits of the tried-and-true paper deposition exhibit process.
“We are excited to announce that Freedom Reporting has become an eDepoze reseller,” said
With eDepoze attorneys can replace stacks and boxes of paper exhibits with an iPad. They can introduce and share exhibits electronically using the eDepoze app and everyone participating in the deposition can receive exhibits as they are introduced. This can be done either locally or from a remote location while still allowing all participants to review and mark their own copies of the exhibits.
“We are excited about being able to offer the eDepoze service to our clients. Freedom has always tried to be on the leading edge of technology in our industry and is always searching for services that will enhance the deposition experience.”
The software utilizes an easy to use iPad interface that requires little technical know-how. Key features of eDepoze include:
• Access to documents anytime and anywhere
• Attend depositions remotely
• Paperless depositions, using electronic documents as exhibits
• Instant access to official exhibits or courtesy copies at no additional cost
• No printing, copying or shipping exhibits
• Ability to annotate personal copies of exhibits
• Secure, cloud-based environment
• Simple to use, intuitive iPad interface and
To learn more about eDepoze, or to schedule a demonstration, please visit eDepoze.com.
About Freedom Reporting:
Court reporting technology is on the move, and Freedom is moving with it. We are the experts on what's new and innovative! Our well qualified, experienced court reporters are invaluable assets for attorneys. Freedom is proud to have over 100 licensed, well qualified and experienced reporters on our Court Reporting team. Many of our reporters hold national certifications attesting to their speed and competence. We also have realtime court reporters who are able to provide an instant feed to your laptop computer using a cable or wireless connection or to a remote computer using a modem. Using realtime enables you to make notes keyed to pertinent parts of the testimony while at the deposition.
About eDepoze, LLC :
eDepoze, LLC is a cloud computing company whose flagship product, eDepoze, is a powerful, yet easy-to-use cloud-based deposition software system—with an iPad interface—that that delivers the convenience, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a paperless deposition while mirroring the tried-and-true deposition process that litigators have used for decades. eDepoze, LLC is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11473004.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels