Comigo Duo Smart Stick, an extension to Comigo's ground-breaking TV products portfolio, converts any TV into a smart, social and interactive one.
It enables the streaming of video and audio content; IPTV channels, OTT videos, VOD and other content stored on external flash drives and on the home network. The experience delivered by the stick can be controlled by a remote control or via a Comigo Client Apps for iOS and Android-based Smartphones and Tablets.
With the Comigo Duo Smart Stick the user experience is fully personalized. Every member has a personal login and is offered relevant features and content to fit their profile. For example, a child will have access to specific VOD, live channels, games, Apps, websites and educational books that have been authorized by his parents. The child can have limited TV viewing time and can communicate only with approved members. While the older person will have the ability to access different content that is relevant for him, the ability to ask for help, access specific shopping sites, etc.
With Comigo Duo Smart Stick, TV service providers can enter the TV market in an entirely new way, strengthening brand loyalty, targeting specific segments, increasing viewer engagement and enjoying new revenue streams.
TV service providers are invited to visit Comigo at CES in
Comigo is the creator of a flexible multi-screen TV platform. Comigo's solution considerably enhances the TV experience by offering revolutionary personal viewing experience and social interactive capabilities.
For more information visit www.comigo.com or contact:
Director Marketing & Marcom
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Republican Jolly Wins Fla. Special Election
- Menendez Introduces Tough Sanctions Against Russia
- World Wide Web Turns 25
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Obama Seeks Overtime Pay for Salaried Workers
- Clarke Replaces Perez at Eastman Kodak
- Copper Plunges on China Jitters
- Vestas Ramps Up Hiring to Build Wind Turbines
- Justin Bieber Comes Between Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez