Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- The Central Bank of Uzbekistan withdrew a license on conducing of the banking operations of Open joint stock commercial bank Samarkand ( Samarkand Bank ). The press service of the Central Bank said that the license was recalled due to violations of the banking legislation of Uzbekistan . The statement of the regulator reeds that in line with the article 53 of the law "On Central Bank of Uzbekistan " and article 14 of the law "On banking and banking activities" in connection with violation of the banking legislation, the Central Bank of Uzbekistan withdrew a license on conducing of the banking operations of Open joint stock commercial bank Samarkand. Open joint stock commercial bank Samarkand was founded in December 2000 . Its headquarters located in Samarkand.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11