TSX: CFN EDMONTON , Jan. 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Carfinco Financial Group Inc. ("Carfinco" or the "Company") announces that a cash dividend of 4.0 cents per share has been declared for January 2014 . The payable date is January 31, 2014 , the record date is January 20, 2014 and the ex-distribution date is January 16, 2014 . About Carfinco Financial Group Inc. Carfinco, through its Canadian and United States subsidiaries (collectively, "Carfinco"), focuses on providing indirect consumer vehicle loans to borrowers unable to obtain financing through traditional lending sources. A network of select independent and franchise dealerships offer the Subsidiaries payment plans to their customers who must, along with the vehicle, meet the Subsidiaries underwriting guidelines. The shares of Carfinco trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CFN". Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements. SOURCE Carfinco Financial Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March