After a rigorous software evaluation process, CTC concluded that the overall architecture, strategic vision and product features of the OneView Commerce offering, along with the process driven toolkit, provides CTC with unmatched capabilities to meet the demands of the unique business requirements of the different brands.
As part of this initiative, CTC will leverage the benefits and flexibility of a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) to utilize both existing and new technology assets to deliver one consistent retail experience across the organization. Additionally the OneView Commerce solutions will be deployed on both traditional point of sale and mobile devices providing the foundation for increasing agility and enabling CTC to deliver tailored shopping experiences in the store.
"After careful consideration, we selected OneView Commerce as they are best suited to meet the complex and unique needs of our various brands," said
“We are pleased to have been selected by CTC to be part of their technology transformation and committed to delivering the best products and services to their organization,” said
About OneView Commerce
OneView Commerce is committed to revolutionizing the cross channel retail landscape from the store up. Leveraging an Enterprise Commerce Platform (ECP) foundation, OneView transforms how retail systems are developed and, most importantly, how those systems interact. For the first time, retailers have the power to interconnect disparate applications via one commerce-driven platform to enable seamless cross commerce operations. OneView leverages a compelling business-process-driven infrastructure and services oriented architecture combined with the latest development technologies to eliminate existing channel barriers by presenting one view of customers, orders, inventory and prices at every touchpoint.
Source: OneView Commerce
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March