The Bank of Khyber (BOK)’s Warsak Road Branch Peshawar was formally inaugurated this morning by Muhammad Shehzad Arbab Chief Secretary Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The inaugural ceremony was also graced by Mr. Khalid Pervez , Chairman BOK Board of Directors & Additional Chief Secretary Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Syed Said Badshah Bukhar , SecrÂetary Finance Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa apart from Imran Samad Managing Director BOK and other Senior Executives. Muhammad Shehzad Arbab take a round of the newly established BOK Warsak Road Branch and also appreciated the growth in BOK Branches network and advised the Management to pursue the growth of all operational areas with dedication, hard working and devotion as BOK is very important institution of KhyÂber Pakhtunkhwa and playing its vital role in socio-economic uplift of the Province. We appreciate the improÂvement in BOK quality of work and its support in various Provincial national building activities, the Chief Secretary stated. Earlier Imran Samad Managing Director BOK briefed Muhammad Shehzad Arbab . Chief Secretary GoveÂrnment of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on activities, achievements and future planning of BOK branch network, operational growth strategy which was appreciated.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy