MIAMI LAKES, Fla. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU) announced today that financial results for the quarter ended and fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 will be made public in a news release on Thursday, January 23, 2014 prior to the market opening. A conference call to discuss quarterly results will be held at 9:00 a.m. ET that day with Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, John A. Kanas and Chief Financial Officer, Leslie N. Lunak . The earnings release will be available on the Investor Relations page under About Us on www.bankunited.com prior to the call. The call may be accessed via a live Internet webcast at www.bankunited.com or through a dial in telephone number at (888) 713-4217 (domestic) or (617) 213-4869 (international). The name of the call is BankUnited, Inc. and the confirmation number for the call is 41595423. Participants may pre-register for the call on the Investor Relations page on www.bankunited.com . A replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on January 23, 2014 through 11:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2014 by calling (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international). The pass code for the replay is 87858573. An archived webcast will also be available on the Investor Relations page of www.bankunited.com . About BankUnited BankUnited, Inc. is the bank holding company of BankUnited, N.A. , a national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with 99 banking centers in 15 Florida counties and 6 banking centers in the New York metropolitan area. BankUnited, Inc. Corporate Communications: Mary Harris , 305-817-8117 MHarris@BankUnited.com Source: BankUnited, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?