ASUS, a worldwide consumer notebook vendor and a highly rated service and quality delivery in the PC industry, has increased the warranty period for its product from one year to two years.
The Taiwanese Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) announced its decision to increase its global product warranty in
Marketing Manager, ASUS Nigeria, Mr. Serge Nabyoure, who gave the information in
ASUS international warranty now offers 24 month limited hardware warranty service for parts and labour repair for select notebooks in
"Asus has succeeded in the competitive Information Technology (IT) industry by simply focusing and developing a strong advantage in product design, technology, quality and value cost. However these advantages in turn contributed to Asus formula for success allowing marketing to communicate these strengths to win their customers heart. Innovation and quality service are the keys to the success of Asus," Nabyoure said.
Asus has a track record as an innovator that stretches back several years. This innovative and visionary approach is what has enabled Asus to be able to bring high-quality innovation and design to all, as well as the reason for its world wide spread acclaim, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?