TUI Travel PLC ("the Company") announces that its Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 6 February 2013 at 10.30am at the offices of Herbert Smith Freehills LLP , Exchange House, Primrose Street , London EC2A 2EG. In connection with this, the following documents have been posted or made available to shareholders today: - Notice of 2014 Annual General Meeting ; - Annual Report & Accounts for the year ended 30 September 2013 and; - Proxy Form for the 2014 Annual General Meeting. In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1, copies of the AGM Notice and Annual Report & Accounts have also been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism website and will shortly be available for inspection at: www.hemscott.com/nsm.do . (( M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org )).
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy