In trading on Wednesday, education & training services shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 3.3%. Leading the group were shares of Apollo Education Group (APOL), up about 12.7% and shares of Career Education (CECO) up about 10.2% on the day. Also showing relative strength are computer peripherals shares, up on the day by about 1.6% as a group, led by Riverbed Technology (RVBD), trading higher by about 11.9% and Qumu (QUMU), trading up by about 6.3% on Wednesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders010813&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11