Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In addition, the selective binding of ligand-terminated polymers holds potential for targeted delivery of drugs, or for immobilization on solid support, to provide functional 3D assemblies on an extended surface."
For more information on this research see: Protein-Polymer Supramolecular Assemblies: A Key Combination for Muitifunctionality. Chimia, 2013;67(11):791-795. Chimia can be contacted at: Swiss Chemical Soc, Schwarztorstrasse 9, Ch-3007
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?