The Alcatel Onetouch Idol X+ runs the Mediatek MT6592 True Octa-Core chipset that allows 2GHz eight cores to work simultaneously to improve performance and power efficiency. Performance tweaks comprise allocating each web page tab to a different CPU to assure smooth, fast browsing. The smartphone also has a full HD 441ppi display with zero bezel, 13.1 megapixel camera and 2,500 mAh battery.
At CES, TCL also presented the new Pop C9 smartphone with 5.5-inch qHD IPS display, which is the largest in its Pop series. It comes with a quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, 8 megapixel rear camera with HD video and 2,500 mAh battery.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4