"Until now, implementing a Managed Document Services program typically required an investment in different software applications, as well as several employees to manage and administer that software," said
Companies can more easily reduce the total cost of ownership and operation, improve device availability to users and streamline business processes through Canon's updated and comprehensive Managed Document Services program. Canon MDS consists of a global methodology and menu of customized onsite and cloud-based offerings that allow both flexibility and consistency in design and scalability.
"The key to efficient and effective basic MPS delivery is offering an integrated, cloud-based fleet management infrastructure, which the new Canon program accomplishes," said
The updated Canon MDS program is built upon the company's proven Managed Document Services methodology and program, which launched worldwide in 2009. The Canon MDS approach provides a single source of accountability at each stage of a managed services engagement, including Discover, Design; Implement and Transition; Support and Manage; and Review.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence