HONG KONG , January 8 , SinoCast -- Tencent Holdings Limited (SEHK: 0700) reportedly planned for loans worth USD 200 million through joint financing, being the first joint financing initiated in Hong Kong in 2014, with Tencent Holdings as the first mainland borrower financing money in Hong Kong this year. Partial financing will be used for general proposes, since Tencent Holdings has rich money, the company may just want to form new relationship for lending and borrowing. Taipei Fubon Bank is joint sponsor and bookkeeper and is inviting other lenders. The financing of Tencent Holdings included term loans and revolving credit, with interest rate 151 base points higher than Libor .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline