MSI was recently released the latest GT70 2OK and GT60 2OK 3K IPS Edition CAD Laptops. Equipped with NVIDIA Quadro K3100M graphics card, these 17.3 and
Being certificated by
According to SPECviewperf11 OpenGL Benchmark test, mobile Quadro K3100M graphics card is more efficient than desktop
MSI CAD Laptop supports multi-display to 4 independent high resolution monitors, one build-in Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz resolution), HDMI 1.4 (up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz resolution), D-Sub (up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60 Hz resolution) and Laptop screen. The exclusive multi-display function provides a simpler operating environment allows multitasking users much more efficiency.
Besides that, the exclusive 3K high resolution IPS screen of 15.6 GT60 2OK uses slim LED backlight with resolution 2880 x 1620, 1000:1 contrast, 14% lighter than FHD, presenting wider viewing angles and therefore gives professionals a stunning visual experience.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers