The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Results in this study would provide useful information for hybrid breeding in maize."
For more information on this research see: General combining ability of most yield-related traits had a genetic basis different from their corresponding traits per se in a set of maize introgression lines. Genetica, 2013;141(10-12):453-461. Genetica can be contacted at: Springer, Van Godewijckstraat 30, 3311 Gz Dordrecht,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?