Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Because of the increased nucleation rate in regions with high fullerene concentration and at the interfaces, we observed a reduction of the average domain size of ordered poly(3-hexylthiophene) regions in these areas, which manifests itself in a reduction of the volume fraction of highly ordered polymer domains."
For more information on this research see: Revealing the Active Layer Morphology within Complete Solar Cell Devices via Spectroscopic Ellipsometry.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Engmann,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU