The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Test results indicate that the sensitivity of an optimized sensor made of a lower resistant multi-wire Cu line has better sensitivity than that wound with a higher resistant single Cu wire under large lift-off."
For more information on this research see: Improvement of sensitivity of eddy current sensors for nano-scale thickness measurement of Cu films.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?