The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The proposed sensor was successfully applied to the detection of PPi in urine samples with satisfactory results."
For more information on this research see: Cysteamine CdS quantum dots decorated with Fe3+ as a fluorescence sensor for the detection of PPi. Spectrochimica Acta Part A, Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2014;118():17-23 (see also Mercaptoethylamines).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T. Noipa, Materials Chemistry Research Unit,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'